DOW IN INFRASTRUCTURE
Dow is a leading supplier in the industry. We offer customers in Saudi Arabia the latest innovations to support the country’s growing infrastructure and transportation needs. We utilize the most advanced technologies to enable sustainable and differentiated applications such as low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints, building insulation, construction adhesives, solar technologies and desalination. With the world’s largest and broadest supply of raw materials across all categories, Dow is committed to constant R&D that develops robust and dependable infrastructures.
- Architectural & Industrial Coatings
- Insulation & Energy Efficiency
- Construction Chemicals
- EVOQUE™ Pre-Composite Polymer, an advanced hiding technology that improves the particle distribution and light-scattering efficiency of TiO² up to 20% in paint, thus significantly decreasing users' carbon footprint. For more information visit www.dowcoatings.com.
- VORACOR™ CM, CD and CY Systems offer thermally efficient, insulated metal panels and rigid foam for the production of discontinuous, rigid-faced panels for prefabricated buildings and cold storage warehouses and for insulation of commercial and display refrigerators. For more information visit www.dowpolyurethanes.com.
- PRIMAL™ acrylic emulsion polymers, specially designed to balance mechanical properties and enhance water resistance, crack bridging, and impermeability of flexible cementitious waterproofing membranes. For more information visit www.dowconstructionchemicals.eu.